Requisitos previos para la instalación y mantenimiento
Requirements of the supporting groundRequirements of the installation location
- The lifting device must be set up on an even ground that is horizontal in all directions.
- It must have the required load bearing capacity (e.g., screed, concrete roof, tiles, plaster, etc.).
- Mounting on the floor or wall is not required.
- The access routes (doors, hall corridors, garden gates ...) to the installation
location must correspond to at least the width of the lifting device.
- A free space of at least 50 mm must be observed around the lifting device.
The gap between wall and lifting device in the exit area should be max. 30 mm.
- It should be possible to remove the lifting device from the installation location for
maintenance and repair. This should not be prevented by fixed installations or attachments
around the lift.
- The operator must ensure that there are no risks due to the integration of the lifting
device in the overall building situation.
- The lifting device is connected to a 230 V socket (10A).
- The mains cable has a length of app. 2.5 m.
- Earthing according to VDE must be arranged in the outer area.
- Servicing is required at least once per annum or after app. 1,000 lifting operations. Lifting
devices that are used in a special climatic environment, or that are exposed to the strong
influence of sand, dust, foliage etc, should be serviced once every six months.
- Maintenance must be undertaken by the operator.
- The jobs required for maintenance should only be handled by authorized professionals.
All installation forms on one sight. Compact and clear.
The free Acrobat Reader for viewing the files can be found at www.adobe.com